The Clérigos Tower was built between 1754 and 1763 by Nicolau Nasoni and is one of the landmarks of Porto. In 1731, the Brotherhood of the Clérigos (Clergymen) decided to build this remarkable building for religious worship. The tower, whose 250th anniversary was marked with pomp and circumstance in 2013, has six floors and a height of 76 meters. There are 255 steps to the top. A demanding climb, that will be rewarded with a 360 degree view over the city. The adjoining namesake church was rehabilitated in 2014, in an intervention that endowed the set of new museum spaces, equipped with the latest technology, digital and multimedia. The project, which lasted a year, also included the installation of a lift and the construction of new access, particularly for people with reduced mobility.