Church of Bonfim
Built between 1874 and 1894 on a relatively elevated area, the Bonfim Church features a façade flanked by two forty-two metre high bell towers. It is a church without much ornamentation on the outside, which is simple, but well proportioned. It is worth seeing the main chapel inside with its ornate stucco vault. The neoclassical altarpiece has a panel representing the Calvary.