Church of Nossa Senhora do Terço e Trindade
The Church of the Venerável Irmandade de Nossa Senhora do Terço e Trindade was begun in 1759, but its architect remains unknown. Its granite façade features Rococo elements and a large oval oculus. In the interior, pay attention to the stuccos and gilt wood carvings that decorate the church. Information is available inside in Portuguese, English and French.