Chapel of Fradelos
Inaugurated in 1893, the Chapel of Fradelos now has as neighbor the Silo-Auto building, a multistorey car park built in 1964. The chapel is a rectangular Neoclassical building with a single nave. It has a bell tower and two extensions along the sides. Its main façade and its interior feature blue and white tiles designed by Jorge Colaço, who also designed the tile murals of the S. Bento Train Station. Inside, notice the stucco ceiling decorated with medallions with gilded centers.