Museum of the Electric Car
The Tramway Car Museum was inaugurated in 1992. Located in the former Thermoelectric Central of Massarelos, contains a collection of tramway cars and other support cars that circulated in Porto and which marks the history of the city urban rail transports. Another motive of interest is a copy of the American cars, of animal traction, which first circulated in Porto in 1872. The building maintains an energy transformation central of the early twentieth century which is also interesting. With educational and entertainment services, information and documentation center, this museum still provides a set of vehicles, with a capacity of 18-40 passengers, which can be rent for tours through the Porto tramway circuit, which includes a guide on board and / or cocktail service.