Quinta da Prelada
Located in the parish of Ramalde, the Prelada Manor includes the Prelada House and the surrounding garden. The landscape was entirely designed by the Italian architect Nicolau Nasoni. Until the early twentieth century, the Prelada Manor and House belonged to the Noronha e Menezes family. In 1903, the last owner, D. Francisco de Noronha e Menezes, donated the property to the Santa Casa da Misericórdia do Porto (a charity). This institution recently made an extensive overhaul that turned it into a cultural space. The garden, which has one of the largest mazes in the Iberian Peninsula, extends to the Via de Cintura Interna highway (VCI). That highway split the Prelada Manor in half, but a future underground passage will connect both sides of the property.