Nova Sintra Park
Once owned by the Reid family who were British, the Nova Sintra Park hosts today the Porto Municipal Water Supply Company and its customer services. The old farmhouse was acquired in 1932 by the City Hall of Porto, which preserved many of its original features and turned it into an urban park. The Nova Sintra Park features great botanical diversity, with a dense grove, a leafy forest, and numerous lanes and paths. Other points of interest are old fountains and drinking fountains from around Porto that were moved to this green space as water pipes were progressively installed in the city.